Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bi Myself

I thirst
Lips I see first
Full burst like tangelo fruit
Wish I knew how soft
Tell you the truth
A smile crescent moon bright
Greets me inside her door
Lights up the store
Happy to see my old face
Me she remembers
It has been since last
Moments we share
Again in her shop I am here
Chance wanders in
We exchange lessons, woes
Romantic mind drifts
If I ask would she who knows
Paradise has flaws
Love many drawers
I am broken
I come damaged
She has not a clue
What I want to do
What I can't
Hollow breath on spirit's floor
I can feel taste dream
But I can't
Cemented it seems
On the fence fear to dare
The rhythm of my heart
Beats moves beats
I can't go there
Tortured soul skips speaks
It knows better
Play a game
Zero score
No more

2 comments:

  1. fantastic writing simon...
    Loved the feel behind it.

    My fav lines are:
    On the fence fear to dare
    The rhythm of my heart
    Beats moves beats
    I can't go there..


    Nice job !!!!

    ReplyDelete