Monday, July 14, 2014

Journal Entries

June
One simple kiss
My lips
on your lips
I lay next to you
Talk to your heart
Your eyes touch
Your hands say
Hug me, hold me tight
Make me feel all right
My breath
on your bare skin
What we do
Love wins

July
Roses are pink and red
They grow on your tree
They stretch across the earth
Like your love
Unencumbered and free

Violets are purplish blue
What I am
Is because of you

This is just a simple poem
I wrote at 5:03
Just to let you know
How much you mean to me

August
i wanna dance naked through your thoughts
i wanna lay like chocolate mint on your pillow
i wanna smile through your mind's eye
i wanna be the sweet wine dribble on your lips
i wanna shiver at the sight of you
i wanna be the sounds you close your eyes to
i wanna run as fast as i can
and slow around your heart and head
and back again
i wanna be in your every dream scene
i wanna escape into your touch
i'm delusional thinking you wanna too
i don't care
it's want i wanna
let me float
inside my teardrop
slowly falling from my face

September
I died a little today
I'm at a shop
Around the corner
Having a cup of black
At least you could have said goodbye
Why do I have to ask you why
Where did I go that led you
Saying you will never come back
That you really don't care
I chew the inside of my lip
I taste my blood
Like sickness in my mouth
I'm collapsing from the inside
Gnawing pain in my wrist
Body in a twist
I'm having those thoughts again
I think today will be the end
I can't settle on how to do it
A gun, pills
Jumping off a bridge
To go means to never come back
I wouldn't care but
I want to see you again
And if I leap
You win
But I'm a better player
I know the rules
I wrote them
But the rookie rises, surpasses
And I slouch on a counter stool
Eating two sugar cookies
Looking for my pride
At the bottom of a coffee cup
And the courage to leave the shop
What happens now
I go home and wait
Contemplate
Maybe you will come
Get your things
I didn't see this

October
i hate you
I hate you
I Hate you, Hate you
I HATE you
HATE you, HATE YOU
HATE, HATE
I HATE, HATE YOU
I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU
HATE, HAtE Hate you
hate, hate, i
i hate you
i i I
If only I could
Hate you
I Hate
Hate that
I LOVE you
so damn much

November
One simple kiss
My lips
on your lips
Ah hell no
One booty call
My blank
in your blank
just blanking, blanking
blanking, blanking
blanking

Share

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment