Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lady Love I

A sweet blackberry
In the oyster pearl
The moon's howl
Sends my heart awhirl

Coffee hills and valleys
A majestic see
Curves of grace
Calls to me

Warm crimson henna
On the hand petite
A vine of little flowers
Stretch the arm complete

Gentle feet
Adore with my tongue
Cleanse the sole
Concerto no. 21

Lick the ruby red stone
Pierced in your neck
Bow head to the diamond cross
Adorned in the cleft of your breast

Brush your hair
Spy at chance
Massage your light
A poetic dance

Drink your joy tears
Swallow one
Pops in my mouth
Cherry ecstasy gum

Lay soft kisses
Lovingly upon you
Taste each drop
The afternoon dew

Mint candy breath
Honey wine lips
Inhale
Vintage your year
Naturally squeezed
Delicious brown Asian pear

Pulp soft and true
I drown in your essence
Intoxicating grind
Blowing my mind

I submit
My chariot on fire
Yearn
The goodness inside

Bathe long in your night fragrance
Absorb your morning new
Caress your rose petals
Simply loving you



Share

2 comments:

  1. beautiful imagery friend..
    vivid description and creatively crafted.
    Enjoyable read !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so romantic.

    it's like you are in a beautiful, exotic, paradise place with the love of your life.
    In this romantic place, you feel that there's no worries, and begin to make sweet love to your lover.
    Oh how I wish i was back in paradise with my lover :)

    ReplyDelete