Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pricked

Pacing in circles
Going no where
Leave me
Leave me be
Let me drown in hypocrisy
I want to walk uncomfortable
In my own skin
Falling at the ground
Of a world I thought I knew within
Year
After tear
After fear
After scare
After year
Just leave me
Leave me be
Leave me lying here
You say my eyes so beautiful
When tears fall
My skin so thin
Every feeling gets in
But my name's not Leeloo
My hair not orange glow
I think you're trying
Trying to prick my mind
Fool my heart again
I'm not blind
Leave me
Leave me be
Let me live
All or nothing
Miserably free
You want pull my shell
Well, if you do I die
Go ahead
I'm already bleeding
Give it one more try
Bash my brain
With empty songs
Woes nobody knows
Strangle me
With half truth all lies
Give me the earth you despise
Leave me
Let me go
Stop
Pushing sea through my window
Flooding my head
I'm counting rain clouds
Trapped on the bed
Feeling like a hundred wars
Covered in snores
Here, these are yours
Bang bang, dead


Share

1 comment:

  1. hey simon..
    this "Prick" is really good.
    I liked it..
    Nice job !!

    ReplyDelete